Red Hot – Fall 2017 Fashion Trend #3
It’s official! The color red is THE color of Fall 2017. Red has been featured on runways around the world during Fall 2017 fashion shows. But what exactly does the color red imply?
- The color red is energizing- motivating us to take action and feel emotions.
- Red gives off a powerful energy – positive and warm – the color red is connected with our will to survive.
- Red signifies a industrious and take-charge spirt; both ambition and a can-do attitude are associated with red.
- Red contributes to a feeling of confidence and elevation.
- Red is the color of passion and sexuality – evoking feelings of love or anger (depending on the side of the spectrum revealed).
The color red, along with all its implied meanings, dominated the Fall Winter 2017-18 shows. We’ve featured some beautiful dresses, shoes, and tops to help you celebrate Fall 2017 while you paint the town red! Look, click, shop, and enjoy.
This content uses referral links. Read our disclosure policy for more info.
For the latest deals and exclusive sale codes that we, at Fashion & Invites, update daily, make sure to visit the following post: THIS WEEK’S SALE CODES. Current sale codes include, but not limited to those from Lord & Taylor, BCBGeneration, and NORDSTROM. Happy shopping and happy saving! Remember to check back daily for exclusive sale codes so that you can look fashionable while saving.